How Do I Access The Podcast?
Our podcast went live and we are so excited! Not all of you are used to listening to podcasts, and some of you may not have even heard of podcasts before this. Not to worry...it really is not difficult at all. And, for a lot of you with a smart phone, the app may even already be right there on your phone, you just need to add us to it. So let's do our part to help you with that, shall we?
How To Leave a Podcast Review On iTunes:
There are two ways you can do this: Via a computer/browser or via a mobile app.
1. Go to the Preview page for the Pet Talk Podcast on iTunes
2. Click on "View in iTunes", just below the show's artwork.
3. Click on "Subscribe" to subscribe to the podcast.
4. Click on the "Ratings and Review" tab and then click the appropriate number of stars and click "Write a Review". Leave a quick comment on how much you like the show and that's it!
iPhone Mobile App Method:
1. Go into the Podcasts app on your iPhone and choose "Search" along the bottom of the app and type in "Pet Talk Podcast":
2. Click on the podcast's cover art in the lower left and select the "Reviews" tab on the next screen.
3. From there, you can click the appropriate number of stars and click "Write a Review". Leave a quick comment on how much you like the show and you're done!
1. Go to the Pet Talk Podcast page in Stitcher and click on the star ratings.
2. A second window will pop up where you can click the appropriate star rating and leave a quick review of the show.
Google Play Method:
1. Go to the Google Play Music app on your mobile device and in the left side Menu, select Podcasts.
2. In the subsequent screen, type "Pet Talk Podcast" into the search bar at the top. You will then click on the podcast artwork that appears in the choices below.
3. Clicking on "Subscribe" on the next screen brings up some options on how you want current and future episodes to populate to your device for you.
We want to thank all of you for your feedback and support with this new extension of our animal hospital. We are excited to have an outlet like this to help bring more information to all of you. The potential to reach out to a much wider audience than just our local community is valuable to us and it's the basis for everything social media and the internet stands for. We hope you all are able to take advantage of this trove of information as it grows.
This show exists for all of you. Please give us feedback, whether it is with the very helpful Review method on the apps as shown above, or emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the current episodes, and get more questions and issues brought to us for everyone's benefit in future episodes. Stay tuned as we plan on releasing new episodes every 2-3 weeks!